Refund and Return policy
Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll fix it straight away. Here at Bubs N Bags, we make returns simple.
1) You have 14 days to return your Bubs N Bags purchase from the date you received your item(s).
2) All returns must be in new condition with all tags attached and unused.
Please note, while we’d love to take back “gently used” goods, we can’t. There are plenty of places to find a good home for them, though!
3) Contact our Customer Service team about your return. In your correspondence, please make sure to include the:
First and Last Name of the Purchaser
Reason for Return
Order Number (This can be found in your Bubs N Bags account or original order confirmation email!)
What item(s) are being returned
4) Next, place your order number on the outside of your return package. This step is important! We can’t accept any returns without an order number on the package.
5) Finally, please send your return to us using a trackable mailing method (such as UPS, FedEx, etc.). Please note that we are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit if a trackable method is not used! Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, then your return will be processed within 3-5 business days.
Still not sure on our returns policy? Drop us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
* The price of return shipping is the full responsibility of the customer. free return provided if you receive a faulty/damaged item.
**Please note that all items purchased on sale are considered Final Sale and can not be returned or exchanged
Bubs N Bags products are rigorously tested to ensure that the products you trust meet stringent standards. Consequently, if a problem occurs with a Bubs N Bags product (the “Product”) and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Bubs N Bags will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example). Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs void this warranty. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your receipt.